Keep your pedals safe while traveling!
The Pedaltrain PT-JR-HC is a compact, rugged pedal board that's great for times when you want to keep your setup small and simple - like the impromptu weekend jam when you just need a few, select tones. Constructed with durable, lightweight aluminum alloy, the PT-JR-HC was designed with the playing guitarist in mind, as it features an open, elevated, angled frame that maximizes your routing options while minimizing the possibility of disconnecting crucial cables while you're performing. Thanks to the ATA flight case, your effects can travel safely inside the Pedaltrain PT-JR-HC.Pedaltrain PT-JR-HC at a Glance:
- Set up your pedals any way you want
- Includes plenty of adhesive for immediate use
- Rugged construction for worry-free traveling
Set up your pedals any way you want
With the Pedaltrain PT-JR-HC, you can layout your effects any way you want. This pedalboard features an open frame that's elevated and angled, giving you added flexibility when you're configuring the layout of your effects, and makes for fast and efficient setup and rearrangement. You can actually connect your cables neatly on the board by routing them over, under, and even through the slots in the top surface area - this way, they're not exposed on the top of the pedal board, and you don't have to worry about accidentally disconnecting them with an ill-placed stomp when you're mid-solo!
Includes plenty of adhesive for immediate use
The Pedaltrain PT-JR-HC comes with tons of industrial-grade, adhesive-backed, hook and loop material, as well as detailed instructions so you can setup your pedals quickly and efficiently, right out of the box.
Rugged construction for worry-free traveling
The PT-JR-HC is made out of highly durable aluminum alloy, one of the strongest and lightest metals on the planet. With no moving parts to loosen or wear out, you can rely on this Pedaltrain to protect your pedals - plus, it comes with a tough ATA flight caseso you can take your favorite effects and any crucial acessories with you worry-free.
- Durable aluminum alloy pedalboard
- Open, elevated, angled frame design
- Can connect cables neatly and securely over, under, and through surface slots
- Easy to add, remove, rearrange, or bypass pedals
- ATA flight case
- Exterior storage pocket for cables, straps, tuners, and other acessories
- Lasting powdercoat finish
- Frame: 17" x 12.5" x 2" - 3lbs
- Case: 19" x 18" x 8" - 14lbs