The Key to Maximum Pro Tools Processing Power!
The Digidesign PCIe-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis opens up the doors for the ultimate in Pro Tools power. Using the PCIe-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis, you can expand your PCIe-based Pro Tools|HD System with up to seven HD Core/Accel Cards, maxing out your processing power to manhandle massive track counts and plug-in instances. The chassis features an all-steel, ventilated enclosure and includes a built-in power supply, a PCIe host interface card, and a 3-meter iPass cable. Get all the Pro Tools power you'll need with the Digidesign PCIe-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis.Digidesign PCIe-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis at a Glance:
- Holds up to seven HD Core/Accel Cards for serious Pro Tools power
- Rugged 4U chassis with ventilation and built-in power supply
Holds up to seven HD Core/Accel Cards for serious Pro Tools power
To max out your Pro Tools|HD system on your Apple Mac Pro, add the Digidesign PCIe-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis to your studio rig. You can expand your PCIe-based Pro Tools|HD system with up to seven HD Core/Accel Cards, giving you the most processing power available - more than enough to handle the most intense virtual instruments and so und processing plug-ins, not to mention exceptionally high track counts.
Rugged 4U chassis with ventilation and built-in power supply
The Digidesign PCIe-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis is a ruggedly built, all-steel 4U enclosure. It features a fan as well as a built-in, ultra-quiet power supply. You also get a PCIe host interface card and a 3-meter iPass cable for blazing 1GB/second simplex speed transfers and 2 GB/second full duplex speed transfers.
- Durable, all-steel 4U rack-mount enclosure with seven PCIe slots
- PCIe host interface card (for computer connection)
- Built-in 500-watt ultra-quiet power supply
- Fan provides optimal cooling within the ventilated enclosure
- Includes 3-meter iPass cable
- Interconnect bandwidth offers 1 GB/second simplex speeds; 2 GB/second full duplex
- Requires Pro Tools 7.4.2 software or higher
- Digidesign-qualified Apple Mac Pro running Mac OS X 10.5.3 and higher
- PCIe-based Pro Tools|HD system running Pro Tools HD 7.4.2 software