Rugged Protection for Your Stompboxes
The Pedaltrain PT/2-SC is a high-quality pedalboard that's ready to protect your stompboxes as you take them on the road. Constructed with durable, lightweight aluminum alloy, the PT/2-SC was truly designed with the playing guitarist in mind, as it features an open, elevated, angled frame that maximizes your routing options while minimizing the possibility of disconnecting crucial cables while you're performing. Coming with a tough gig bag that boasts highly protective panels incorporated into the top and bottom of the case, your effects can travel safely inside the Pedaltrain PT/2-SC!Pedaltrain PT/2-SC at a Glance:
- Set up your pedals any way you want
- Includes plenty of adhesive for immediate use
- Rugged construction for worry-free traveling
Set up your pedals any way you want
With the Pedaltrain PT/2-SC, you can layout your effects any way you want. This pedalboard features an open frame that's elevated and angled, giving you added flexibility when you're configuring the layout of your effects, and makes for fast and efficient setup and rearrangement. You can actually connect your cables neatly on the board by routing them over, under, and even through the slots in the top surface area - this way, they're not exposed on the top of the pedal board, and you don't have to worry about accidentally disconnecting them with an ill-placed stomp when you're mid-solo!
Includes plenty of adhesive for immediate use
The Pedaltrain PT/2-SC comes with tons of industrial-grade, adhesive-backed, hook and loop material, as well as detailed instructions so you can setup your pedals quickly and efficiently, right out of the box.
Rugged construction for worry-free traveling
The PT/2-SC is made out of highly durable aluminum alloy, one of the strongest and lightest metals on the planet. With no moving parts to loosen or wear out, you can rely on this Pedaltrain to protect your pedals - plus, it comes with a tough gig bag that's got protective panels built into the top and bottom to further protect your valuable effects arsenal.
- Durable aluminum alloy pedalboard
- Open, elevated, angled frame design
- Easily holds a wah and a dozen standard-sized stompboxes
- Can connect cables neatly and securely over, under, and through surface slots
- Easy to add, remove, rearrange, or bypass pedals
- Comes with industrial-grade, adhesive-backed, hook and loop material
- Lasting powdercoat finish
- Comes with a tough, padded gig bag
- Frame: 24" x 12.5" x 2.5" - 5lbs
- Case: 26" x 15" x 6" - 7lbs