Excellent Midsized Main or Monitor!
If you're looking for an active loudspeaker that can fill multiple roles, grab a JBL PRX612M or two. These excellent-sounding 1,000-watt, 2-way speakers make fantastic mains for small and midsized gigs. For larger-scale setups, you can lay PRX612Ms on their sides and switch them from Full Range to Monitor mode; they become great active monitoring wedges. As with the rest of JBL's PRX600 series speakers, the 12" PRX612M loudspeaker features highly efficient Class D technology and advanced cabinet design. When you need to tackle the sound reinforcement challenges that plague almost any live sound environment - high ambient noise levels, poor sound diffusion, and loud stage volumes - JBL's PRX600 series loudspeakers give you the tools you need to go beyond the quality your audience will expect. Lighter cabinets (only 34.5 lbs. for the 1,000-watt PRX612M!) make loading and unloading easier than before, and tour-tested rugged designs won't let you down when your sound matters most.JBL PRX612M Active Loudspeaker Features at a Glance:
- 12", 2-way stage monitor or front of house self-powered speaker system
- 1,000-watt (2 x 500-watt) Crown Class D amplifier
- DSP-featured input section with selectable EQ
- 50Hz-19.5kHz full-range frequency response
- 51Hz-19.5kHz monitor frequency response
- 1 x 12" differential drive woofer
- 1 x 1.5" annular, polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- DuraFlex-covered 18mm plywood enclosure
- 16-gauge foam-backed steel grille
- Dual 36mm pole sockets
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Weight: 34.5 lbs.
- Max SPL: 134dB (full range), 133dB (monitor)
- Dimensions: 18.25" x 17.8" x 24.75"