Affordable Power Protection from Monster Power!
Like personal computers, the sensitive electronics inside your equipment can be easily damaged or destroyed by the surges and spikes common with power lines today. The problem is even worse if you live in an area plagued by lightning or power blackouts. Extremely high voltage can travel through an unstable power line at any time-mid-set on any stage or mid-take in any studio session-seriously damaging or even destroying your precious gear. The Monster Power PRO 900 features extreme protection with 1850 joules of metal oxidized varistor protection for limiting surge voltage and current no matter where your music takes you.
More than just a surge protector
Monster didn't just stop with surge. The PRO 900 features Clean Power Stage 1 filter circuitry that virtually stops any noise that goes right through ordinary surge protectors. And unlike regular power strips that always come up just a little too short, you'll appreciate PRO 900's extra heavy duty longer length cord, which features gold-plated contacts for maximum power transfer, just like you expect in a Monster Power product.
- Monster Clean Power Stage 1 filtering for high quality sound.
- Dual Mode Plus protection and audible alarm for maximum protection and performance.
- AC power turn-on and turn-off for equipment and overload protection.
- Eight switched outlets for power hungry equipment are color-coded for error free connections.
- Two switched front panel outlets for convenient access.
- 1850 joule rating provides high level of surge protection.
- Heavy-duty, extra long high-current 8 ft. Monster PowerLine 100 cable for maximum power transfer.
- Dimensions: 1 3/4" H x 17 1/4" W x 5 1/4" D
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.