Protection For Your Audio!
Like personal computers, the sensitive electronics inside your equipment can be easily damaged or destroyed by the surges and spikes common with power lines today. The problem is even worse if you live in an area plagued by lightning or power blackouts. Extremely high voltage can travel through an unstable power line at any time-mid-set on any stage or mid-take in any studio session-seriously damaging or even destroying your precious gear. The Monster Power PRO 800 features extreme protection with 1850 joules of metal oxidized varistor protection for limiting surge voltage and current no matter where you need to plug in.
More than just a surge protector
Monster didn't just stop with surge. Clearly labeled sockets differentiate between the Analog, Digital and High Current filters, allowing you to organize your connected gear for easy hookup while also optimizing its performance. That saves a lot of aggravation when you are behind your equipment rack trying to find the right plug. And unlike regular power strips that always come up just a little too short, you'll appreciate PRO 800's extra heavy duty longer length cord, which features gold-plated contacts for maximum power transfer, just like you expect in a Monster Power product.
- Monster Clean Power Stage 1 v2.0 filtering provides noise free power to components.
- Audible and visual indicators for ground and protection status monitoring.
- 8 color-coded outlets for error free connections.
- 1850 joule rating provides high level of surge protection.
- Heavy duty, extra-long high current 10 ft. Monster PowerLine 100 cord for maximum power transfer.
- 24k gold-plated ground plug for maximum conductivity.
- 9.5" w X 4" d X 1.5" h - 1.45 lbs