More Than Just a Surge Protector!
While the Monster PowerCenter Pro 3500 also does an excellent job of protecting equipment from harmful power surges, its main performance benefit is much more than just surge protection. Monster's patented Clean Power filter circuitry virtually stops noise that goes right through ordinary surge protectors.
And since there is more than one type of noise that can degrade connected equipment, the PowerCenter Pro 3500 features revolutionary separate noise isolation between digital and analog filtered outlets. If any noise from components sharing the power line gets through one Clean Power filter on the PowerCenter Pro 3500, it will have to go through another filter to get to an adjacent set of outlets. The result is an extremely low noise floor without hum or buzz that allows all of the rich harmonics and tone to come through your performance.Monster Power PRO 3500 Features:
- Monster Clean Power Stage 3 filters optimized for digital, analog, and high current studio applications
- Tri-Mode circuitry provides audible and visual alarm for comprehensive power surge protection
- High sensitivity digital meter measures available voltage and current demand
- Optimized digital filter for minimum jitter and noise
- Three-stage sequenced AC power turn-on and turn-off for equipment and overload protection
- 24k gold-plated ground plug for maximum conductivity
- Component-width chassis with built-in rack mounts and handles
- 2775 joule rating provides high level of surge protection
- 19" w X 10" d X 3.44" h - 18.5 lbs.