Improve Your String Life, For Life!
The Graph Tech Tusq XL Slotted Nut for Gibson electric guitars can give you big benefits at a small price. Many nut materials can become brittle, and possibly bind your strings when tuning. This can lead to poor tuning or possibly even broken strings. Graph Tech's Tusq XL slotted nut is made from a special recipe that includes Teflon, the slickest substance on Earth. You can expect smooth and snag-free performance for the life of your guitar. The highly-resonant material also improves your tone by transferring more vibration from your strings to your guitar's body, enhancing tone and harmonics when open strings are played. The Graph Tech Tusq XL Slotted Nut is a major enhancement for a very small price, so treat your acoustic guitar to one today!
Graph Tech PQL-6010-00 Tusq XL Nut for Gibson Electric Guitars Features at a Glance:
- Teflon-infused material provides the slickest string slots possible
- Virtually eliminates the possibility of string binding at the nut
- Improves tuning performance
- Self-lubricating Teflon design ensures peak performance and long-lasting durability
- Highly-resonant material enhances your guitar's tone
- Thickness 3/16"
- Length 1-3/4"
- Height 3/8"
E to E 1-7/16"