A Professional PPM for Your DAW!
The zplane PPMulatorXL plug-in gives you the look, feel, and advanced functionality you'd expect from a professional dedicated broadcast peak program meter. If you need a precisely calibrated workspace for recording, editing, mixing or mastering, then PPMulatorXL is it! With PPMulatorXL you get automated peak logging with export, mono gain trim to M3 (-3dB) or M6 (-6dB) standards, a phase correlation meter and Goniometer, and a reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration - all with the convenience of a resizable layout with custom channel labeling. No matter which broadcast standard you adhere to, you'll get the metering you need from the zplane PPMulatorXL plug-in!
Pro features for a production-house workflow!
If you're engineering in a professional broadcast house or at a production-level pace, then you need a PPM workflow that can keep up with your content. That's where the awesome power of PPMulatorXL's audio file batch processing functions comes in handy. Talk about a timesaver! Another great tool you only get with the full version of PPMulatorXL is its Loudness Meter. This subjective measurement uses the EBU R128 (2011) to calculate and then graphically display overall perceived loudness, making it easier than ever to calculate the impact of your content.zplane PPMulatorXL Peak Program Meter Plug-in Features:
- A professional-style peak program meter plug-in for your DAW
- Customizable and resizable layouts and channel labeling provide a comfortable working environment
- Automated peak logging with export lets you keep detailed records
- Mono gain trim to M3 (-3dB) or M6 (-6dB) standards
- Phase correlation meter & Goniometer
- Reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration
- Audio file batch processing speeds up your workflow
- EBU R128 (2011): Loudness Meter lets you keep an eye on the impact of your content
- Supported Standards:
- IEC 268-10 Type I: Nordic N9
- IEC 268-10 Type I: DIN 45406
- IEC 268-10 Type IIa: BBC scale
- IEC 268-10 Type IIb: EBU scale
- ITU-R BS.1770-2: True Peak Meter