Rugged, Reliable Power Amp!
We all know reliability is the name of the game in power amps. Sound quality too. So, if you roll the two together and ask the QSC engineering team to pull it off, you can bet these experts in power amp technology will. The QSC PLX1804 is a perfect example of their work. This super-rugged, practically industrial-grade power amplifier does the job. It offers a high level of front-panel indication to keep you in touch with what's going on, while smart additions like the 21-position gain controls let you precisely set (and repeat) your amplifier settings. Looking for a rugged power amplifier? Look no further than the QSC PLX1804.QSC PLX1804 Power Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 2 x 800W @ 4 ohms, 2 x 550W @ 8 ohms
- Stereo power amplifier
- Very light weight at 13 lbs.
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool
- Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged
- Front-panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Speakon NL-4 output connectors provide a positive-locking speaker connection
- Ch 1 output uses all 4 wires for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending
- Clip limiting protects speakers; thermal limiting maintains operation even during abnormal overloads