Add Solid-state Hard Drive Capability to Your Video Recorder
Use the Sound Devices PIX-CADDY 2 to connect a 2.5" solid-state hard drive (sold separately) to your PIX 240 or PIX 260 video recorders. It's a fast and reliable way to enhance the storage capabilities of your PIX video recorder. It also has a FireWire 800 cable port (FW400 compatible) and a USB 3.0 port, so you can use the PIX-CADDY 2 as a "dock" for your hard drives when it's not connected to your video recorder. If you use your PIX 240 or PIX 260 video recorder regularly, you'll love the additional storage and functionality offered by the Sound Devices PIX-CADDY 2.
Sound Devices PIX-CADDY 2 Features:
- Allows you to connect a solid-state hard drive (sold separately) for additional storage
- For use with Sound Devices PIX 240 and PIX 260 video recorders
- FW800 (400 compatible) and USB 3.0 connections let you access your drive from your computer
- Allows fast swapping of hard drives
- Greatly enhances your storage potential