PGX Wireless Receiver!
The Shure PGX4 wireless receiver operating frequencies are 572.250-589.785MHz.
Shure's PGX4 receiver makes wireless setup a snap. With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go.
Performance Gear Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.Shure PGX4 Features:
- For use with Shure's PGX2/PG58, PGX2/SM58, PGX2/BETA58, and PGX1 bodypack transmitter.
- Operating Frequencies: 572.250-589.785MHz (Band J6)
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- 90 Selectable frequencies across 18 MHz bandwidth
- 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor- controlled diversity
- Channel display LED
- XLR and 1/4" outputs