Awesome, Value-Loaded Shure Wireless Lavalier Package
The Shure PGX14/85-J6 comes with everything you need for a single channel of wireless bodypack microphone transmission. The package includes one Shure PGX4 wireless receiver, a PGX1 wireless bodypack transmitter, and a WL185 electret condenser lavalier microphone. With features like Shure's Automatic Frequency Selection, setting up the PGX4 couldn't be easier. The WL185 uses a TA4F connector to lock into the PGX1 body-pack, which uses Shure's ultra-clear Audio Reference Companding. The result is a complete wireless system that delivers amazing sound quality at an entry-level price - making the PGX14/85-J6 one of the best wireless values ever!Shure PGX14/85-J6 at a Glance:
- PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
- PGX1 wireless body-pack transmitter gives you the freedom to move
- WL185 electret condenser lavalier microphone that's heard, not seen
PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go. It uses small and powerful 1/4 wave antennas, and an easy to read LED channel display. The PGX4 outputs to power amplifiers and mixers via XLR and 1/4" connections.
PGX1 wireless body-pack transmitter gives you the freedom to move
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shure's PGX1 can be used with earset, lavaliere, or instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses. It can get up to eight hours of continuous performance out of two AA batteries and features a -10dB pad and a multi-function LED to indicate power, lockout, mute, and low battery statuses.
WL185 electret condenser lavalier microphone that's heard, not seen
Shure's WL185 Wireless mic is a lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for use with wireless bodypack transmitters like the PGX1. The WL185 has a 1.2m (4') cable terminated with a TA4F miniature connector. For easy placement, the included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals.
- 18MHz operating range at J6 band (572.250-589.785MHz)
- Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound
- Easy expansion and integration into other wireless setups
- (PGX4) Automatic Frequency Selection
- (PGX4) Automatic Transmitter Setup
- (PGX4) 1/4 wave antennas
- (PGX4) XLR and 1/4" outputs
- (PGX1) operates on two AA batteries for eight hours of continuous use
- (PGX1) Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- (PGX1) -10db pad
- (WL185) Terminated for use with Shure TA4F equipped transmitters
- (WL185) Includes clothing clip and windscreen