Dependable Shure Sound Quality
Use the Shure PGA27 large diaphragm condenser microphone to capture vocals, acoustic instruments, and bass-heavy sources with great results. The wide frequency response and high SPL handling make the PGA27 ideal for capturing loud, dynamic sources with detail and accuracy. The cardioid pickup pattern helps you achieve a focused sound while reducing room noise. Recordists at Sweetwater know that you need versatile solutions when you don't have a lot of microphones in your collection, and the PGA27 promises great-sounding performance that you can count on in a wide range of applications.
Shure PGA27 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Side-address large diaphragm condenser microphone for a variety of applications
- Ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, bass amplifiers and more
- Cardioid polar pattern helps capture a focused sound with a minimum of room noise
- Versatile enough to cover most home recording applications
- Wide-ranging frequency response