Premium Storage in Your Pocket!
The Glyph PortaGig 50 hard drive makes portable recording and editing easy. With its tiny bus-powered enclosure, it's small enough to fit into your pocket, yet the PortaGig is powerful enough to support demanding audio sessions. With FireWire 800, USB 2.0 (both of which can provide bus power), and eSATA interfaces, PortaGig 50 is ready for any system thanks to the wide variety of connectivity. You can even access the bus power via FireWire or USB while using the eSATA data connection - how cool is that! And thanks to the Oxford 934 chip, you can trust your Glyph PortaGig 50 to perform reliably for years.Glyph PortaGig 50 External Hard Drive at a Glance:
- Pocket-sized convenience
- Three high-speed connections
- Bus power for ultimate portability
Need to take your sessions with you, but can't afford to get bogged down with a bulky hard drive? Glyph's PortaGig 50 is the perfect hard drive for you! Weighing in at under half a pound and small enough to fit in the front pocket of your jeans, the PortaGig 50 is a true goes-anywhere hard drive!Three high-speed connections
You never know what connections the next computer you hook your portable hard drive up to will have. That's why the PortaGig 50 is such a useful hard drive. Glyph gave the PortaGig 50 three different high-speed connections, FireWire 800, USB 2.0, and eSATA, so you're ready for anything!Bus power for ultimate portability
Don't have access to an AC outlet? Don't want to carry around a power supply? No problem! Glyph built the PortaGig 50 to run off of USB 2.0 bus power. Just hook up PortaGig 50 up to two free USB ports via the included USB Y cable, and you're set.Glyph PortaGig 50 External Hard Drive Features:
- Super-convenient, pocket-sized high-capacity hard drive lets you take your sessions anywhere
- USB bus power (requires 2 open USB slots) for ultimate portability
- FireWire 800, USB 2.0, and eSATA give you 3 great ways to connect to any computer
- Includes a 9-pin to 9-pin FireWire 800 cable, an A to Mini-B USB Y-cable, and an external AC power supply.
- Downloadable Glyph Manager software makes setup and maintenance easy