An Ergonomic Cold Shoe Pistol Grip with Cable Management!
The Rode PG1 is a cold shoe pistol grip that's designed for the Rode VideoMic and Rode Stereo VideoMic microphones, but will work seamlessly with other cold/hot shoe-compatible devices. Using the Rode PG1, you can use your favorite video microphones free of your camera. A thick, contoured base allows for your hand to fit comfortably around the PG1 while its spine offers a convenient cable management system, for streamlined and ergonomic operation. Plus, the threaded base makes it easy to connect the Rode PG1 to a microphone stand or to a boompole.Rode PG1 Cold Shoe Pistol Grip at a Glance:
- Ergonomic handheld design with cable management system
- Also connects to a microphone stand or a boompole
Ergonomic handheld design with cable management system
The Rode PG1 features a contoured base, allowing it to be held comfortably and ergonomically. What's more, the spine features an easy cable management system to keep excess cabling from hindering operation.
Also connects to a microphone stand or a boompole
For more demanding video applications when handheld use isn't practical, the Rode PG1 offers a threaded base to connect to a boompole or microphone stand.
- Fits Rode VideoMic and Rode Stereo VideoMic
- Also works with other cold/hot shoe-compatible devices
- Thick, contoured base for ergonomic handheld operation
- Cable management system built into the spine
- 3/8" thread for mounting to a boompole or microphone stand