Classic Pultec EQ Sound for Your DAW!
NOTE: This product requires that you have an iLok account for authorization, although it does not require a physical iLok key. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
When the PE 1C Pultec-style EQ hit the market over a quarter of a century ago, it marked the beginning of Tube-Tech as a major player in the world of music recording technology. Since then, Tube-Tech has continued to produce this extraordinarily musical EQ, and hardware PE 1C EQs are in studios all over the world. The Softtube Tube-Tech PE 1C Native plug-in delivers this same classic Pultec EQ sound straight to your DAW. The Tube-Tech PE 1C Native plug-in offers the same dual low-frequency shelving EQs that give you a unique kind of control over the contour of your sound. With Tube-Tech PE 1C Native, you get the truly analog sound of a passive, tube-based equalizer whose versatile character makes it perfect on any sound source from vocals to bass.Softube Tube-Teck PE 1C Native EQ Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- A spot-on model of the Tube-Tech PE 1C passive tube-based EQ
- 4-band EQ with 2 low-frequency shelving filters, a high-frequency peak/bell filter, and a high shelf
- Classic Pultec EQ sound
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Unique interaction between filters
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, and more
- CPU friendly