Rugged palm-sized recording tool!
The PCM-M10 is the latest addition to the PCM family of handheld recorders, and it's the smallest version yet while still being a feature-rich recorder. Borrowing many of the features from the hugely popular PCM-50, the PCM-M10 is ruggedly constructed to withstand the rigors of location recording, and 4GB of internal flash memory coupled with a microSD/Memory Stick Micro (M2) slot ensure you have plenty of recording capacity. With 24-bit/96kHz recording and the compact size, the PCM-M10 is a great choice for any mobile recording.Sony PCM-M10 Linear PCM Recorder at a Glance:
- Continuing the legacy of the PCM Series
- Small on size, big on features
Continuing the legacy of the PCM Series
The PCM-M10 Linear PCM Recorder adopted many of its features and style from the highly acclaimed PCM-D50 model, including rugged construction, compact size and cool design. Like its predecessors, the PCM-M10 is ready for any recording task.
Small on size, big on features
The PCM-M10 is conveniently small on size, but packs in many cool features: a 5-second pre-record buffer, WAV and MP3 format record and play, USB port for easy upload/downloads, Digital Pitch Control and a MicroSD/Memory Stick Micro slot. Providing 96 kHz 24-bit recording, a 4GB built-in flash memory and user friendly operation, the PCM-M10 is the ideal choice for making live musical, nature sound and field recordings.
- 5-second pre-record buffer
- WAV and MP3 format record and play
- USB port for easy upload/downloads
- Digital Pitch Control
- MicroSD/Memory Stick Micro slot
- 4GB built-in flash memory
- Built-in electret condenser stereo mics
- Built-in speaker
- Long battery life on AA batteries
- Durable metal construction
- Comes supplied with Sound Forge Audio Studio Recorder Edition software