The Classic P Bass Revisited
With the Vintage Modified P Bass®, Squier® brings the vintage style of a classic into the 21st Century. The Precision Bass® is considered by many to be the rock 'n' roll bass; truly a workhorse of an instrument. Squier's great new Vintage Modified Precision Bass offers the stripped-down and straight-ahead tone heard on countless recordings since the dawn of rock. Features include an Olympic White-finished agathis body, one-piece maple neck with 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, three-ply Black/White/Black pickguard, thunderous Duncan Designed split single-coil pickups, chrome hardware and machine heads, and four-saddle chrome bridge.Squier Vintage Modified P Bass® Features:
- Color: Olympic White, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 1 Duncan Designed PB101 Split Single-Coil Pickup with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Machine Heads: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Scale Length: 34"
- Width at Nut: 1.625"
Squier Vintage Modified P Bass - A Groovy Blast from the Past!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.