An Affordable Signature P Bass with Punk-Pop Tone!
Mike Dirnt and his band mates in Green Day almost single-handedly brought pop and punk to the masses in the '90s. The Mike Dirnt Precision Bass is as unique and cool as Green Day's music and was designed to Mike's own unique specs. This affordable bass was modeled after the Fender 51 P Bass, and features an agathis, slab body with a '55 arm contour and pickguard. Other features include a thick, maple "C"-shaped neck, a split P Bass pickup, a 4-saddle bridge, and a Star graphic on the body. Get punk-pop tones with the Mike Dirnt Precision Bass from Squier!Squier Mike Dirnt Precision Bass 4-string Electric Bass Features:
- Color: Arctic White
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Maple, Thick "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Machine Heads: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scale: 34"
- Width at Nut: 1.60"
- Distinctive "Star" Graphic on Body
- '51 Headstock Shape
- '51 Slab Style Body Top with Sharp Radius
- '51 Style Control Plate
- '55 Style Front Arm Contour
- '55 Style Pickguard Shape
- White Dot position Inlays
- Side Mounted Jack Plate
- Knurled Chrome Control Knobs
Squier gives you the path to punk-pop perfection with the Mike Dirnt Precision Bass!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.