A Great Signature Bass from Fender
Mike Dirnt and his band mates in Green Day almost single-handedly brought pop and punk to the masses in the '90s. The Mike Dirnt Precision Bass is as unique and cool as Green Day's music and was designed to Mike's own unique specs. Mike's bass was modeled after the Fender 51 P Bass, and features an ash, slab body with a '55 arm contour and pickguard. Other features include a thick, maple "C"-shaped neck modeled after Mike's original '69 P Bass, Custom Shop '59 P Bass pickup, and a BadAss II bridge with chrome hardware.Fender Mike Dirnt Precision Bass Features:
- Color: Vintage White
- Body: Ash ('51 Style Slab Body but with '55 Style Arm Contour and Pickguard)
- Neck: Maple, Thick C-Shape Modeled After Mike's Original '69 P Bass
- Lite Tint Satin Polyurethane Finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 34"
- Width @ Nut: 1.590
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Bad Ass II Top Load
- Pickups: Custom Shop '59 Precision Bass Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.