Classic P Bass with Cool New Touches
Here's a new take on a classic bass. Fender's American Special Precision Bass kicks off a new decade of Fender basses with the latest in U.S.-made quality and value. An ultra-fast and comfortable Slim C-shape maple neck and lightweight alder body make the American Special Precision Bass one of the most playable basses out there. A traditional split single-coil P Bass pickup puts out plenty of tone, and Fender's amazing Greasebucket tone circuit lets you ease off the highs and still get punchy and powerful lows. Top it all off with Fender's high-gloss finish, and the American Special Precision Bass looks just as good as it sounds.Fender American Special Precision Bass Features at a Glance:
- Color: Olympic White with High Gloss Finish
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple with Slim "C" shape
- Neck Finish: Satin urethane finish
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 20, medium jumbo
- Scale length: 34"
- Nut width: 1.625"
- String nut: Synthetic bone
- Truss rod nut: 3/16" adjustable hex nut
- Pickup: Split single-coil P Bass pickup
- Controls: Volume, Greasebucket tone circuit (rolls off highs without adding bass)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Standard
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- Strap buttons: Vintage style strap buttons
- Control knobs: Knurled chrome P Bass knobs
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Case: Deluxe gig bag included
Get vintage style, classic quality, and modern tone from the Fender American Special Precision Bass!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.