An Updated Precision Bass from Fender!
The Fender American Standard Precision Bass makes some great updates to a legendary instrument! The Fender American Standard Precision Bass sports some incredible new features, including a beefier high-mass bridge and lightweight tuning machines. The graphite-reinforced maple neck with rosewood fingerboard features a smooth finish, and the split-single-coil pickup provides a punchy sound with lots of body. The P Bass is the sound of rock and roll, and now it's even better! You also get a high-quality SBK hard case and accessory kit with the American Standard Precision Bass.Fender American Standard Precision Bass at a Glance:
- Classic design
- American Standard updates
- Modern features
Leo Fender brought us the Precision Bass back in the 1950s, and its classic body shape and comfortable neck continue to give today's American Standard version excellent playability and a distinctive look. Players from all genres have embraced the P Bass, and it continues to be a favorite in the studio and on stages everywhere. As with so many of Fender's original designs, the man got the essence of a great instrument right the first time, and over a half-century later the American Standard Precision Bass stands as a sterling example.
American Standard updates
The American Standard series basses include Fender's High Mass Vintage Bridge, designed to improve tone and sustain, as well as providing great tuning stability. Lightweight tuning machines are also included, giving you smooth operation.
From its Alnico V split-coil pickup to its graphite-reinforced maple neck, the American Standard Precision Bass provides some modern upgrades to a timeless design. Modern players looking for a great-sounding instrument that's made to hit the stage night after night will love this bass, not only for its easy playability, but also for its reliability. It's a real road warrior that's equally at home in the studio.
Fender American Standard Precision Bass Features:
- Color: Charcoal Frost Metallic
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood (maple also avail), 9.5" radius (241mm)
- No. of frets: 20, medium-jumbo (fretless also avail)
- Scale length: 34" (864 mm)
- Nut: Micarta,
- Nut width: 1.625"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: Fender Special Design Hipshot- made, lightweight vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: (HMV) High Mass Vintage bridge
- Pickguard: 4-ply
- Pickups: One Alnico V split single-coil
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- String gauges: .045, .065, .085, .110TW strings
- Case: Molded Fender/SKB case with TSA, glass-reinforced nylon trigger latches, and plush interior
- Accessories: Cable, strap, polish cloth, all necessary wrenches (including T-handle truss rod wrench)