The Ultimate Brass Snare!
Want a massive-sounding snare drum? TAMA's PBB146 Starphonic Bell Brass Snare delivers all the power you want with a huge sonic range. Drummers have been intrigued with the sound, sensitivity, and control of bell brass snares for decades. Now is your chance to finally own one. The PBB146 sports a 6" x 14" brass shell topped with a grooved hoop and TAMA's Freedom Lugs, which allow you to change the snare head without needing to remove the tension rods! And for a big, snappy snare sound every time, the ratchet-style tension adjuster keeps your snare wires at exactly the tension you want them. The TAMA PBB146 Starphonic Bell Brass Snare is a versatile drum with functionality that makes it ideal for the hard-working drummer.TAMA PBB146 Starphonic Bell Brass Snare at a Glance:
- This brass snare is perfect for any style
- TAMA's Starphonic series provides quality snares for your kit
The TAMA PBB146 Starphonic Bell Brass Snare's unusually thick 3mm-bell-brass shell provides you with a fat, powerful sound that blossoms into warm resonance with every strike. You'll notice that the bearing edge has been cut precisely for a flush fit with the drum head which enhances tone and resonance. A grooved, 10-lug hoop also opens up the natural warmth of the PBB146 Starphonic Bell Brass Snare. A 42-strand Snappy Snare provides buzz and added character to its sound. It's the perfect sound for any style.TAMA's Starphonic series provides quality snares for your kit
The Bell Brass Snare is part of TAMA's Starphonic series of snare drums, created to give you access to a wide range of distinctive snare sounds. Just like every Starphonic series snare, the PBB146 Bell Brass's components were chosen specifically to give it a characteristic sound. No matter what kind of music you play, we're sure you'll find the perfect TAMA Starphonic snare at Sweetwater.TAMA PBB146 Starphonic Bell Brass Snare Features:
- The massive sound of bell brass with awesome control and sensitivity
- 6" x 14" snare with 3mm bell brass body
- 42-strand carbon-steel Snappy Snares delivers an extra-powerful attack
- Grooved hoop makes head changing easy and also enhances projection and tone
- Detachable butt plate lets you change your snare head while keeping the snare wire tension the way you like it
- Bearing edge is shaped to fit perfectly with the drumhead, enhancing tone and resonance
- Freedom Lugs make it a snap to change heads, just loosen the lug, tilt it away from the head, and pop the head off!
- Ratchet-style tension adjuster allows precision adjustments to your Snappy Snares while maintaining perfect tension, even under extreme settings