Get Your Eye on Your Audio!
Note: This is an offer from Waves allowing approved educational facilities to purchase this software at a special discounted price. A school Purchase Order (PO) is required to order this product.
You're only as good as what you know. And while you may have golden ears, every engineer needs visual analysis tools, to make sure you know everything about what's happening in your mix. We've tried out countless spectrum analysis plug-ins at Sweetwater over the years, and the Waves PAZ Analyzer plug-in is a really good one. When you need to find problem frequencies, check phase coherency, and compare peak levels with average program levels, this plug-in will get the job done. Don't work blindly, make sure you have the Waves PAZ Analyzer!Waves PAZ Analyzer Features at a Glance:
- 3 Plug-in Components: Position, Frequency, and Meter
- Peak or RMS frequency analysis modes
- L/R peak and RMS displays, with individually re-settable peak hold values
- Optional resolution in 10Hz steps for precise analysis below 250Hz
- 52- or 68-band analysis
- Save Graphic output to memory
- Save results as text file
- Real-time vector display with zoom
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible