Compact Vocal Monitor for the Stage!
Hear yourself onstage! With the PA6S mounted on your microphone stand or placed on the floor and used as a wedge, you'll be able to hear your vocals much more clearly, so you can perform with confidence. In fact, you won't believe the sound you can get from the PA6S when you aim it right toward you. The audience and other band members won't get blasted out with your custom mix — but you'll be able to hear just what you need for a first-rate performance. Don't hit the stage without your PA6S!
For convenience, the PA6S can mount right on top of a microphone boom stand. Plus, there's a built-in handle. Combine that with its light 6.4 lb. weight, and you know this one is easy to take to the gig. The Galaxy Audio PA6S is about more than piping your vocals to you, though. Thanks to a built-in compressor/limiter, it's also designed to protect your hearing. There's even a 3-band EQ, so you can tailor the sound and "sweeten" it, so it sounds best to your ears.
Need to practice with an iPod? It's no problem. The PA6S features a handy 1/8" stereo input so you can sing along with backing tracks during rehearsals. In fact, since there are a total of two microphone inputs on the PA6S, you can even rehearse with your iPod and harmonize with another singer, using the PA6S as your complete PA practice solution.
Apart from all of the PA6S's useful features for you, the performer, it's also something your sound guy will love. There's an XLR throughput on each microphone channel that passes the signal right on through to wherever it needs to go. And if you wanted, you could use the throughput to pass your signal on to another PA6S before you sent it on its way. Couldn't be easier!Galaxy Audio PA6S Personal PA System and Powered Monitor Features at a Glance:
- Personal PA monitor mounts on a mic stand or works as a floor wedge
- Integrated handle and 6.4 lb. weight make it convenient for frequent gigging
- Built-in Compressor/Limiter prevents output distortion
- -20dB pad switches on each XLR input allow high-level signals without distortion
- 3-band EQ (High, Mid, Low) to adjust the sound to what you want to hear
- Pass-through on every channel can send signal to the mixer or another PA6S
- 2-way speaker system: 6.5" high-power woofer and 1.5" high-efficiency tweeter
- 170-watt Class D amplifier for lighter weight
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 11.75" x 6.75"
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.