Class-leading Transmitter with Time-saving Features!
Keep the show running! The P9T transmitter is a part of Shure's PSM 900 series, the first-ever to include the extremely convenient CueMode technology. This potentially show-saving feature lets the monitor engineer listen to up to 20 different feeds that are being sent out to the performers and their P9R receivers onstage. That way, with the P9T, the monitor engineer can easily make important adjustments to levels and balance everything, so the performers hear what they need to hear to sound their best. The P9T transmitter is a half-rack wireless transmitter, complete with 1/4" and XLR outputs, loop out, and a headphone out. You also get a rackmounting kit, front- or back-mountable antennas, and a power supply with the Shure P9T.
Another feature on the P9T transmitter you'll appreciate is the Scan and Sync technology that works in conjunction with your series of P9R receivers. Thanks to this technology, setting up each receiver with a clear wireless channels is simple — and fast. Group Scan automatically analyzes the RF environment, determining where there could be possible interference, then identifying the group with the highest number of available, compatible frequencies. The Sync automatically communicates the scan results to the transmitter of its IR link and assigns the group and channel. Then you can do the channel scan again to find the next clear channel to use, which will sync right to the next transmitter in your setup. Easy. It only takes a few seconds — and you're promised the clearest channels to use for your monitoring rig.
When it's time to choose a professional in-ear monitoring system, make sure you have the power of Shure's P9T transmitter on your side!Shure P9T Transmitter for Wireless In-ear Monitoring System Features at a Glance:
- Frequency band: G6
- Transmitter for PSM 900 system — works with P9R receiver
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan
- and Sync
- Front-panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with
- clipping indicator
- Front- or back-mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4-inch and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rackmounting hardware
- 1/8-inch headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring