Step into Parker Sound and Quality, at a Very Affordable Price!
The Parker P-42 solidbody electric guitar gives you awesome tone, thanks to its dual humbucking pickups (with coil tap) and a stoptail bridge. You get Parker quality and an incredible value!
When designing the P-42, Parker used traditional materials without compromising the high standards and precise tolerances that have made Parker Guitars the ultimate in tonal spectrum and playability. You'll love the sound, feel, and looks of the P-42 — and the price is right!
- Parker playability and features, set up and inspected in Parker's USA factory
- Traditional woods, lightning-fast response, sweet, full midrange and singing upper register
- Dual Parker Stinger pickups with quality electronics
Parker playability and features, set up and inspected in Parker's USA factory
With the combination of Parker playability, quality Parker magnetic pickups, and the one-of-a-kind Parker look, the P-42 represents one of the finest guitars for the money on the market. Importantly, the P-42 and all P-Series guitars sold in the US are set up in Parker's Mundelein, IL factory to ensure spot-on tuning and playability.
Traditional woods, lightning-fast response, sweet, full midrange and singing upper register
The P-42 has the signature capabilities of a high-end Parker: light weight and an easy-playing neck with double cutaways providing access to upper frets. The P-42 has a beautiful solid one-piece mahogany body plus a one-piece maple bolt-on neck. The responsiveness of the neck and the full midrange and clear, singing highs make this Parker a delight to play. And at only 7 lb., the P-42 is an axe you can play all night!
Parker Stinger pickups with quality electronics
And when it comes to sound, the P-42 features dual Parker-designed Stinger pickups in an HH configuration. The 3-way pickup selector with push-pull coil tap gives you a whole range of tonal possibilities. The Parker P-42 represents an outstanding blend of tradition, tone and value!
- Classic Parker design, traditional wood construction in an economical guitar
- Metallic Grey finish
- One-piece mahogany body
- One-piece bolt-on maple neck with 22-fret ebony fretboard
- Neck Shape: Width - Regular; Thickness - Fat
- Polyurethane finish
- Two Parker Stinger pickups with 3-way switching and push-pull coil tap
- Stoptail bridge
- Grover tuners with 18:1 ratio
- Only 7 lbs.
- Parker P-Series custom gig bag included