A Complete, Professional Wireless In-ear System for Two
Are you part of an acoustic duo that likes to travel light? An electronic duo that needs cleaner stage sound? Then ditch the wedges and hear yourself onstage (and each other) as you've always wanted to with the Shure PSM 300. This wireless in-ear monitoring system is clear, dependable, and simple to set up. With one-touch frequency scan and IR sync, the PSM 300 quickly finds and assigns a clean wireless channel all on its own. MixMode technology lets each performer create their own personal mix from their bodypacks by blending two channels to taste and dialing in custom EQ and limiting. And since this Shure PSM 300 bundle includes all you need for the show — the P3T transmitter, two P3RA bodypack receivers, two sets of SE215 earphones, plus batteries, accessories, and even a rackmount kit — you and your partner are ready for the best monitoring experience you've ever had, right out of the box.
Powerful, noiseless transmission for reliable performance
Shure's P3T wireless transmitter answers the call for dependable and convenient in-ear monitoring. Whether you're gigging or jamming, one-touch IR sync takes the guesswork out of setting up frequencies. If you've struggled to get a good mix in your monitors and mains, eliminate your floor wedges, and therefore, the bleed that's been fighting your front-of-house mix.
Pro control of your own in-ear mixes
Shure's P3RA gives you, the performer, a professional degree of control over what you hear in your ears. Volume and mix controls are easy to adjust right from the bodypack. Onboard EQ helps dial out what you don't want, and volume limiting keeps levels consistent from intros to choruses. With its one-button setup, rechargeable battery option, and rugged-but-lightweight metal clip design, the Shure P3RA makes critical stage monitoring simple and convenient.
SE215 earphones provide great in-ear sound
Thanks to MicroDriver technology, Shure's SE215 earphones reproduce sound from 22Hz all the way up to 17.5kHz with astonishing accuracy. And with a wide range of included tips, they comfortably block out 37dB of outside sound. Shure's innovative drivers and acoustic isolation combine to provide you clear, reliable sound so you sound your best for every performance.
Prolong your career with in-ears
Using an in-ear personal monitoring system like the Shure PSM 300 can decrease your risk of tinnitus (ringing in your ears) and, ultimately, hearing loss. And keeping your ears healthy means you'll sound your best for years to come.
Shure PSM 300 Wireless In-ear Monitor System Features:
- A complete monitoring station for 2
- Perfect for acoustic and electronic duos
- Includes wireless transmitter, bodypacks, earphones, and accessories
- Clear sound without noise and interference
- Finds and assigns channels automatically
- MixMode creates a personal mix from your bodypack
- Onboard EQ and limiting give you, the performer, control over what you hear in your ears
- Scan function quickly finds an open frequency for easy setup
- Over 90dB of dynamic range for precise, low-noise audio
- Up to 6 hours continuous use from 2 AA batteries (included)
- Compatible with Shure rechargeable batteries (not included) for even longer battery life
- Rugged, lightweight bodypacks (x2) attach easily to a belt or guitar strap
- SE215 earphones (x2) are rich sounding, sound isolating, and tough
- Rack hardware kit and BNC bulkhead adapter included