Ultra-affordable In Ear Monitoring!
As the least expensive in ear monitor system offering both Shure's renowned quality and innovative new features, the PSM 200 makes the benefits of in ear monitoring accessible to a wide array of cost-conscious musicians, houses of worship, and installations requiring assistive listening devices. Beyond cost, the PSM 200 components deliver exciting new features including the built-in ability to upgrade the receiver from wired to wireless (as is the case with this system), a transmitter that is also a mixer, and a high fidelity earphone.
PSM200 P2R Hybrid Receiver
For those users that can't initially afford wireless, the P2R Hybrid Receiver protects their investment by allowing them to upgrade at a later date. The hybrid receiver starts as a wired bodypack and with the addition of the TransMixer component, operates fully as a wireless receiver.
Complete features of the P2R Hybrid Receiver include:
- A dual-function receiver that operates as a wired and wireless bodypack to offer users a cost-effective upgrade, and greater flexibility.
- A built-in limiter to aid in hearing protection that can't be defeated.
- LED indicators for power, RF (radio frequency) signal strength, frequency, limiter, and battery level.
- Volume control.
- An integrated cable management system to keep cables under control.
- A 1/4" line input jack for convenient, integrated line input to connect monitor mixes, click tracks, or effects.
- Up to 6 hours, volume dependant, on a standard 9V battery.
PSM 200 P2T TransMixer
By combining frequency-agile wireless transmitter functionality and a two-channel mixer, the PSM 200 TransMixer offers the end user complete control of the in ear mix right on the stage.
- A frequency-agile transmitter with eight channels per system.
- Up to four simultaneous compatible systems (country dependant).
- A range of 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions.
- LED indicators for input level and frequency.
- Volume controls for mic/line inputs to help you create your own mix.
- Integrated mix control with two mic/line XL-1/4" combo input channels for personal control.
- XLR split outputs that connect signals to a mixing console or other device without affecting original settings.
PSM 200 SCL2 Earphone
Highly accurate, comfortable, and lightweight, Shure SCL2 earphones are the professional standard in in-ear monitoring.
SCL2 Earphone features include:
- Single Dynamic Microdriver technology delivers full range sound and isolation from outside noise
- Frequency Range: 22Hz-17.5kHz
- Weight: 30g (1oz)
- Output connector: 1/8" stereo, gold-plated
- Cable Length: 62"
Note: Due to the personal nature of this product, it is non-returnable.