A Pearl Eliminator with Redlined Performance
Fans of the original Eliminator have even more to love in the Eliminator Redline. Pearl took everything that made the PowerShifter Eliminator a legend - speed, response, throw, and an interchangeable cam system - and "redlined" it for top performance. Each of the Redline's four cams is redesigned to let drummers customize their playing experience even further. Cams snap into place on the fly and are color coded for quick identification. The Redline borrows the Demon Drive's NiNja skateboard bearings with micro-polished steel balls for reduced friction and lightning speed. Pearl's QuadBeater gets an update as well: the business end is slightly reduced and now incorporates an anti-vibration Control Core, which allows all four playing surfaces to flex for reduced vibrations and better performance.
Four interchangeable cams for unmatched customization
If you're picky about kick pedals, Sweetwater drummers recommend the Eliminator Redline. Like the original Eliminator, the Redline lets you customize your playing experience using four hot-swappable cams. Choose black if you're a fan of Pearl's linear-action legacy pedals, clear for faster speed, blue if you want to add power to the end of your stroke, or red for Pearl's off-center Radical Progressive action. Purple and yellow cams (not included, sold separately) are also available for the Redline. Purple's Aggressive Acceleration falls somewhere between the red and blue cams, and yellow is for players who want power above all else.Pearl Eliminator Redline Chain-drive Double Bass Pedal Features:
- Update to the original PowerShifter Eliminator pedal
- 4 redesigned cams provide a custom playing response - added speed, power, etc.
- Cams are color coded for easy ID and snap quickly into place
- Sprocketless dual-chain drive is silent, smooth, powerful, and precise
- Updated QuadBeater is smaller and features Pearl's flexible ControlCore for better performance
- NiNja skateboard bearings provide ultra-low friction
- Rotor tension cradle allows tension springs to pivot with each stroke
- Convenient offset hoop clamp screws with adjustment springs
- Includes a carrying case