rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
July 4 Financing

Zildjian Bronze Cymbal Cleaning Polish Reviews

3.5 stars based on 3 customer reviews
Questions about the Zildjian Bronze Cymbal Cleaning Polish?

Questions about the Zildjian Bronze Cymbal Cleaning Polish?

Or call us at (800) 222-4700

  • sheddski
    from seabrook nh December 23, 2014Music Background:
    celler jammer

    i used this cleaner after 35 years left on a shelf and it still worked awsome

    i bought a pearl drum set back in 1976 with zildjian A cymbals 16 crash ,20 ride , and 14 newbeats and a bottle of this polish then the drums were put away back in 1990 recently i took them out of storage in 2012 and cleaned them up and this polish was still good after shaking it up and the old zildjians look as good and shiny as the brand new 16 i bought to replace the one i cracked back in 1986 in my book use what they sell it works if its the same stuff it will last 38 years

  • Customer
    from Binghamton, NY September 20, 2012Music Background:
    Recording engineer and prog rock drummer.

    A mirror finish!

    With this polish and a TON of elbow grease, I got my cymbals I bought used with the kit I own to look amazing. My ride cymbal was so dirty it looked like dried mud. After much polishing and a million buffer circles later, my cymbals looked brand new and made them even sound brighter.

  • Mike
    from Carlsbad, CA April 21, 2017


    Instructions warn "Avoid contact with printed logos as this product will remove them". So I'm using a Zildjian polish product on my Zildjian cymbals, and I have to be careful not to remove the logos???? Now 90% of my cymbals have the brilliant finish shining bright and the other 10% with the logo has a cruddy look to it. LAME!!!!

Questions about the Zildjian Bronze Cymbal Cleaning Polish?

Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it.

Type your question below or call us at (800) 222-4700

Thank You!

Thank you for your request. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern.

Enter the Giveaway