Bright Reverb Tails That Speak in a Mix!
Note: This product requires iLok authorization. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at (800) 222-4700.
Sonnox's Oxford Reverb Native plug-in is a highly flexible stereo reverb engine designed to provide smooth and natural dimension to your tracks. Whether you're mixing music or adding depth to your latest sound design, you'll be amazed by the natural space this remarkably lightweight reverb plug-in delivers. When you're on the clock (or simply don't want to dive under the hood), you'll appreciate the comprehensive array of useful presets Sonnox provided with their Oxford Reverb. On the other hand, if you enjoy digging in deep, you'll be blown away by the sheer flexibility of the Sonnox Oxford Reverb plug-in.Sonnox Oxford Reverb Native Plug-in at a Glance:
- Get started with a library of awesome presets
- Create your own space in its fullest detail
- Superior sound-shaping tools onboard
Whether you need a specific sound in a hurry or are looking for creative inspiration, you'll get the sound you want quickly thanks to Oxford Reverb's preset library. Sonnox absolutely loaded their Oxford Reverb plug-in with killer presets (over 100 presets in all), giving you access to a wonderful selection of ready-to-go spacial environments and jumping off points. Even better, these presets are arranged into categories with subfolders that make finding the perfect reverb style easy.Create your own space in its fullest detail
Ready to take the plunge and sculpt your own reverb sound? The Sonnox Oxford Reverb plug-in has all of the controls you need. Start with one of four basic reverb shapes, tweak the room size, and go nuts from there. There are simple controls for every important aspect of your reverb in this plug-in: room reflections, build-up density, phase modulation, diffusion characteristics, and acoustic absorption. No matter what kind of reverb character you're going for, you'll find the controls you need within the Oxford Reverb plug-in.Superior sound-shaping tools onboard
Don't let your reverb get out of hand! Sonnox knows that too much of a good thing can be ruinous where reverb is concerned. That's why they added a couple of must-have sound-shaping tools to their Oxford Reverb plug-in. You can keep low-end boominess at bay by cutting out bass with the integrated highpass filter. There's also a handy 5-band equalizer built into the Oxford Reverb, which lets you notch out annoying resonance or bring out the best in your reverb's texture.Sonnox Oxford Reverb Native Plug-in Features:
- A powerful, detailed, and highly musical reverb plug-in that's perfect for music and sound design
- Loaded with over 100 realistic and useful presets divided into sub-categorized folders
- Realtime continuous control of virtually all parameters lets you sculpt your space to perfection
- Dual independent paths provide control over both early reflections and reverb tails
- Input highpass filter and fully controllable 5-band parametric EQ onboard
- Mac/PC, AAX (Native, HDX), RTAS, VST or AU