A High-intensity Light You Can Use Discreetly Onstage!
The perfect stage light! Use the Orchestra Light to help you see better onstage. This clip-on light sturdily attaches to your music stand or pedalboard - it also sits right on a desktop. You'll love the Mighty Bright Orchestra Light's included AC adapter cord for long practice and performing sessions, although you can power it with the three included AA batteries if you want. Two light settings - high and low - give you just the right amount of light, and a shade on the back makes sure that your Mighty Bright Orchestra Light won't glare toward the audience.Mighty Bright Orchestra Light Clip-on LED Light at a Glance:
- Illuminates up to four pages of sheet music
- Can be powered by an AC adapter or batteries (both included)
- Gooseneck and clip-on design allow for easy positioning
Illuminates up to four pages of sheet music
When you have the Orchestra Light with you onstage, you'll be able to see your music in even the dimmest of light conditions. This handy clip-on LED light from Mighty Bright is designed to illuminate up to four pages of sheet music or an entire pedalboard, depending on what kind of musician you are. On the top, there's a convenient switch that lets you switch it on/off and toggle between the high and low light settings.
Can be powered by an AC adapter or batteries (both included)
When you use the Mighty Bright Orchestra Light for long periods of time, you'll be glad to know you can use the included AC power adapter. But, if you need to perform somewhere AC power isn't an option or just isn't convenient, you can power your Mighty Bright Orchestra Light with three AA batteries (included!) and it will operate for 16 hours on the high setting and 24 hours on the low setting. All-night performance? Not a problem!
Gooseneck and clip-on design allow for easy positioning
Feel free to position your Mighty Bright Orchestra Light wherever you need. It features a smooth-moving gooseneck and a sturdy clip-on system, so you can clip it right onto your music stand, pedalboard, or table. For added convenience, there's a shade on the back of the Orchestra Light that directs the maximum amount of light on your music and reduces any potential glare toward the audience.
- Clip-on LED sheet music light
- 9 LEDs illuminate up to 4 pages of sheet music
- Rugged, solid-state lighting technology lasts up to 100,000 hours
- Powered by 3 AA batteries or a long AC adapter cord (both included)
- Offers up to 16 hours of continuous use on the high setting or 24 hours on the low setting
- Easy access power switch on top controls 2 brightness levels
- Strong and flexible gooseneck arm that moves in as many directions as needed
- Sturdy clip attaches to music stand or sits freestanding
- Shade on back of lamp head directs more light on music and reduces glare towards audience