Harness the Power of Additive Harmonics!
Additive synthesis couldn't be any easier than it is with Image Line's Ogun virtual instrument, and thanks to its high-level harmonic mapping functions, you get the full benefit of sophisticated sound generation, without needing to know anything too technical about synthesis. In fact, one of the things those of us here at Sweetwater who dig this kind of synth love about Ogun is that you can do everything without jumping between tabs or scrolling through endless drop-down menus. That means you can take advantage of up to 32,767 harmonics, create cool and strange metallic timbres, and manipulate the whole thing in real time, all just by playing around with the controls you see. What's more, there are five awesome effects and processors onboard Ogun, providing you with all the ambience and subtlety you could ask for.
Image Line Ogun Additive Synthesis Virtual Instrument Features:
- A profoundly sophisticated additive soft synth that's remarkably easy to use
- Unique synthesis engine provides you with easy access to more than 32,000 harmonics
- Harmonic randomization/timbre analysis (resynthesis) creates distinct metallic tones
- Multipoint envelopes, advanced unison engine, and 5 effects onboard
- X-Y pad provides simple real-time tone manipulation for live performance
- Compatible with VST plug-in hosts on Windows PCs