High-end Vocal Mic Gives You A Full Rich Sound!
You want your vocals to sound their best? Check out the Audix OM6, a broad hypercardioid dynamic mic that delivers a full-bodied, rich vocal sound! You also get extended low end response - without boominess - and high SPL levels without distortion; low handling noise, superior off axis rejection.Audix OM6 Microphone at a Glance:
- Dynamic mic with vocal-friendly presence peak
- A real "singer's microphone"
Dynamic mic with vocal-friendly presence peak
The Audix OM6 is a dynamic, hypercardioid, hand-held vocal mike. The OM6 uses Audix's special VLM (very low mass) technology and employs a gently rising frequency response from 2-10kHz. The microphone has a response very much like a condenser and is very responsive to transients and harmonics.
A real "singer's microphone"
The OM6 is a singer's microphone. If you need a microphone with a midrange boost this is not going to help you. If you're not looking for coloration but would appreciate a tight pickup pattern the OM6 is for you. Crosby,Stills, and Nash used the OM6 to deliver their trademark vocal sound. If you want to get the ultimate vocal blend on stage, you can't beat the OM6.
- Hand-held dynamic mic
- Hypercardioid pattern
- 144dB SPL
- Proprietary anti-feedback design
- Durable scratch resistant spring steel grille
- Black E-coat finish
- Less strain to be heard above the band
- Gold-plated contacts
- VLM very low mass diaphragm
- Reduced phase shift
- Superior transient response
- Pouch and clip included
- Application specific vocal microphone
- Individually tested and hand assembled
- Highest levels of gain before feedback
- Exceptional off-axis rejection
- Built to last a lifetime
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.