A Lefty OM-28 Acoustic!
Martin's OM-28 acoustic guitar is a small-bodied instrument that delivers big sound. This beautiful instrument gives you the bold clarity of a solid East Indian rosewood back and sides plus the exquisite tonal balance of a sitka spruce top. You'll love the ultra-comfortable modified low-oval neck profile with the Performing Artist taper. The OM-28 is constructed just like it's sister, the OM-28E Retro, without the electronics. Add great-playability and a bold, focused sound to your collection with the Martin OM-28 acoustic guitar.
Martin 0M-28 Left-handed Acoustic Guitar at a Glance:
- The Orchestra guitar done right
- Modern feel and playability from the Performing Artist neck taper
- Rich, timeless tone from rosewood topped with spruce
There's no question that Martin's original Orchestra model has been one of the most influential acoustic guitar styles in modern music history. From its bold herringbone inlays to its hand-selected bone nut and saddle, the OM-28 does more than merely capture the spirit of the original, it revives all of the small details that make this instrument a classic. When you pick up a Martin OM-28, it's like stepping back into guitar history.Unique hybrid neck profile makes this one comfortable guitar
Carving off the beaten path for Martin, the OM-28 acoustic guitar features a new neck carve. Best described as a solid compromise between the solid feel of a Modified Low Oval profile and Martin's slimmer and faster Artist Series profile, the OM-28 has one of the best all-around neutral-feeling necks you're likely to find. No matter if you have gorilla-sized mitts or the most petite pair of paws, chances are good that you'll feel right at home playing the OM-28.Rich, timeless tone from rosewood topped with spruce
You just can't beat the sound of solid spruce and solid genuine rosewood. For such an affordable guitar, the Martin OM-28 spares no expense on its tonewoods. You'll love the crisp sound of the OM-28's solid East-Indian rosewood back and sides, and they look fantastic. What's more, the OM-28 is topped with solid Sitka spruce, adding rich and mellow overtones. Take it from the Sweetwater crew - the Martin OM-28 delivers the tone and playability you want in an acoustic guitar!Martin 0M-28 Left-handed Acoustic Guitar Features:
- The classic OM/Orchestra model acoustic with an updated neck profile
- Left-handed model
- Made from a choice selection of tonewoods, including an East Indian rosewood back and sides, a Sitka spruce top, a black ebony fingerboard, and a matching black ebony bridge
- Rosewood and spruce deliver sweet, bold, clear, and balanced acoustic sound
- Modified Low Oval neck profile with a Performing Artist taper provides an extraordinary balance between solid feel and easy maneuverability across the entire neck
- Hardshell case included