Simplify Your Pedalboard!
One Control's Chamaeleo Tail Loop gives high-tech guitarists like you four switchable and programmable effects loops you can use to organize and creatively combine your effects. With two operation modes, the Chamaeleo Tail Loop gives you all the options you need, both on and offstage. First, there's direct mode, which uses each of the four primary footswitches to toggle each of the four effects loops - just like any typical loop switcher. In Program mode, these same controls let you store any combination of loop configurations in four memory slots for instant recall - perfect for playing out live. Other great things about the Chamaeleo Tail Loop include switchable input buffering and 9V power distribution for each loop. And the kicker is: the whole One Control Chamaeleo Tail Loop runs off of any standard 9V guitar effects power supply.One Control Chamaeleo Tail Loop Guitar Pedal Effects Loop Controller Features:
- A versatile guitar effects loop switcher you can use to set up intricate pedalboard configurations
- 4 x switchable effects loops give you a ton of options for setting up your pedalboard
- Direct mode lets you toggle individual loops via the individual footswitches
- 4 x user-programmable memory slots let you store and instantly recall any combination of effects loops live
- Switchable BJF buffered input circuit lets you pile on the pedals without worrying about loss of signal or headroom
- Tuner output provides you with a single-ended send for silent tuning