The Updated Nord Lead - Rack!
Clavia has redesigned the Nord Lead 2 with state-of-the-art hardware and more memory and created the Nord Lead 2X. They didn't change the concept - or the sound, for that matter. They just put in new hardware to make it possible for this great synth to live on for many more years to come.
The Nord Lead 2X has the same powerful sound engine and specifications as the Nord Lead 2, except for the new internal memory that holds a huge amount of factory sounds and a lot of space for your own sounds. Thanks to the large internal memory, there is no longer any need for additional PCMCIA cards. The Nord Lead 2X comes with 3 x 99 user Programs, 100 user Performances and 3 x 10 user Percussion Kits plus 7 x 99 factory Programs, 3 x 100 factory Performances and 7 x 10 factory Percussion Kits. The Nord Lead 2X is 100% patch compatible with the Nord Lead 2 which means that you can transfer sounds between the models via MIDI.Features:
- Rackmount version
- Polyphony: 20 voices. 4 part multi-timbral.
- Velocity programming: Each function that is controlled by a knob, can be programmed to be controlled by velocity.
- Morphing: Each function that is controlled by a knob can also be controlled by the modulation wheel/pedal to continuously fade between two sets of values.
- 4-octave velocity sensitive keyboard.
- Octave Shift buttons (+/-2 oct.)
- Keyboard Split, two sections.
- 1 pedal input for sustain and 1 for expression pedal.
- 3 digit LED display, 26 knobs and 27 buttons for program editing.
- Oscillator 1 generating sine, triangle, sawtooth or pulse wave with adjustable width.
- Oscillator 2 generating triangle, sawtooth or pulse (with adjustable width) and can also generate noise with a color control.
- 12 dB "2 pole" lowpass, 24 dB "4 pole" lowpass, bandpass or highpass. Cut off, resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity. ADSR envelope. Filter keyboard tracking can be set to full, half or off. Filter distortion.