A Compact Condenser Mic!
The new Rode NT6 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone that's specifically designed for difficult mounting applications or discreet placement. The compact capsule of the NT6 is connected to the main part of the mic by a 3-meter Kevlar-reinforced cable. The NT6 runs on standard 48-volt phantom power. The mic has a fixed cardioid pattern, a frequency range of 40Hz-20kHz and a maximum SPL figure of 135dB.
The new NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where a small unobtrusive but powerful microphone system is required. It features a unique compact capsule connected to the main body of the mic by a three-meter cable, making it perfect for discrete instrument miking, especially in tight spaces. The NT6's mic body, which houses the preamp and XLR connector, also features -10dB pad and 80Hz highpass filter switches, so you can adjust these settings without disturbing the position of the capsule. The NT6 is supplied with all the necessary mounting hardware, a windshield and a zip-up pouch.RODE NT6 Compact Condenser Mic Features:
- 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered true condenser capsule
- Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated body
- 2-position variable pad: 0 dB and -10 dB
- 2-position variable highpass filter: flat and 80 Hz
- Surface mount technology
- Low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Full frequency response
- Supplied complete with 2-axis swivel mount, M5 clip, WS5 (black) wind shield and soft pouch
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Full 10-year guarantee
- Requires +48V phantom power