Reliable and Brilliant Condenser Mic!
Stylish and modern, the nickel-body NT3 represents RODE's outstanding microphone technology. Built for studio, stage, and location work, the NT3 is made from only the finest components, and delivers the sonic results demanded by engineers and musicians alike. A true condenser microphone, the NT3 can be powered via its internal battery or by external phantom power. Its low self-noise, high fidelity performance, and value pricing makes it hard to beat.RODE NT3 Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Great for both studio and location work
- True condenser design with ultra-low noise
- Sturdy and versatile for your toughest gigs!
Great for both studio and location work
Stylish and modern, the NT3 is a studio and location workhorse. With both 48V phantom and internal 9V battery operation, this RODE is at home anywhere.
True condenser design with ultra-low noise
The versatile NT3 can be handheld or stand mounted microphone depending on your needs. It incorporates a true externally polarized condenser (cardioid polar response) transducer with an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
Sturdy and versatile for your toughest gigs!
The RODE NT3 incorporates a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body. An internal capsule shock mounting system keeps handling noise down. The NT3 is supplied in a zip pouch with a windshield, stand mount and thread adapter.
- Capsule: Externally polarized 19mm (3/4") condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: -39dB re 1V/Pa (12mV @ 94dB SPL) +/-2dB
- Equivalent Noise: <17 dBA ("A"-weighted per `IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: +9.5dBu (@ 1% THD into 1K)
- Dynamic Range: > 123dB (per IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1% THD into 1K)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: > 77dB (per IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: P48, P24, P12 phantom 9V battery