Who Couldn't Use a Rack Full of NSEQ-2s?
Pure, surgical, and ultra-transparent, the Millennia NSEQ-2 parametric equalizer is used by top engineers worldwide and is revered here at Sweetwater. Now you can harness the NSEQ-2's unprecedented sonic integrity and flexibility from within your DAW, including its ability to switch between discrete J-FET solid-state and all-triode vacuum tube operations. On top of that, you can enjoy features not found on the hardware such as M/S processing for extended mastering possibilities, Link Mode for simplified control over your parameters, and Output Trim for perfect gain-staging. The character of the NSEQ-2 has been meticulously modeled, right down to its pristine-sounding minimalist design and nonlinear behavior. Grab yourself a rack full of virtual EQs - get the Millennia NSEQ-2 plug-in!Millennia NSEQ-2 Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Fully-parametric stereo EQ with unprecedented sonic purity and integrity
- Models the hardware's Twin Topology (solid-state and all-triode vacuum tube)
- Minimalist design (only one active stage in the audio path) for unprecedented sonic purity
- Four EQ bands: 20Hz to 20kHz center frequency, 0.4 to 4.0 Q
- Includes features not found on the hardware such as M/S processing, Link Mode, and Output Trim