Hey - Keep the Noise Down!
Are mechanical noises from your electronic drum set driving the neighbors nuts? If those folks are downstairs, you bet they are! Sweetwater's got a great solution: Roland's NE-10 Noise Eater sound isolation board. Simply place the NE-10 under a pedal or pad. With its multiple dome-shaped rubber dampers, the NE-10 dramatically reduces the transfer of noise and vibration through the floor caused by your playing. Use it with Roland's optional NE-1 isolation foot for super-effective noise abatement. Get some NE-10s and keep the noise down. Your downstairs neighbors will be delighted.
Roland NE-10 Noise Eater Sound Isolation Board Features at a Glance:
- Effective sound isolation for V-Drums kick pad/pedal combinations and hi-hat pedals
- Low-profile design and rubber dampers deliver stability and playability
- Reduces playing noise and vibration transfer through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75%
- Enjoy playing your V-Drums without disturbing family members and neighbors
- Perfect for multi-level lesson studios, homes, apartments, condos, and music classrooms