Add Vintage British EQ to Your DAW!
Note: iLok required. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer for details.
The URS N4 Series EQ plug-in puts the sought-after sound of a vintage British 6-band equalizer into your DAW! If you've been looking for that perfect sweetening element for your drum or bass tracks, the N4 Series EQ makes a perfect addition to your system! It also sounds fantastic on vocals, guitars, and other instruments. This smooth, musical-sounding EQ puts a classic touch to your tracks, and it's got the intuitive, easy-to-tweak user interface to match. Add amazing British flavor to your next project, with the N4 Series EQ plug-in!URS N4 Series EQ Plug-in Features:
- Number of bands: Six
- Low and High bands are selectable peak or shelving
- Mid: Peaking type
- Low: 33Hz, 56Hz, 100Hz, 180Hz, and 330Hz.
- Low Mid: 220Hz, 270Hz, 330Hz, 390Hz, 470Hz, 560Hz, 680Hz, 820Hz, 1k and 1.2k
- High Mid: 1.5k, 1.8k, 2.2k, 2.7k, 3.3k, 3.9k, 4.7k, 5.6k. 6.8k and 8.2k
- High: 10k, 3.3k, 4.7k, 6.8k,10k, and 15k
- "Hi-Q" button on the mid bands for narrower bandwidth
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB variable to .1db
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Hi-pass filter: 27Hz, 47Hz, 82Hz, 150Hz and 270Hz
- Lo-pass filter: 3.9k, 5.6k, 8.2k, 10k, 12k, and 18k
- Phase reverse switch
- Gain clipping indicator
- In/Out Bypass switch
- Line input Trim offers -10 to +20 gain variable to .1db
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters
- Nine Instances per HD Accel chip and five Instances per HD chip