Hear yourself loud and clear!
A performer needs to hear him/herself through headphones exclusively or mixed with the output of a mixer, CD player, tape deck, or other stereo line level source. But only the mic signal should be going to the main mixer. Simply connect MyMONITOR between the mic and line source, and the mixer. The Mic and line Monitor levels can then be adjusted for mix and volume through the headphones. Only the mic signal will go to the board. And since MyMONITOR can be AC or battery powered, the unit can be used on a large stage or wherever there is no AC outlet nearby. Dynamic or condenser mics can be used since phantom power would come through the Mic Thru jack from the mixer or other source.ART MyMONITOR Features:
- XLR Mic In connector accepts a dynamic or condenser mic (the mixer or another source of phantom power will be required for a condenser mic)
- XLR Mic Thru connector
- 1/4" stereo monitor in jack
- Mic Level control regulates the mic's headphone level
- Monitor Level control regulates the stereo Monitor inputs level through the headphones
- Dual stereo headphone outputs (a friend can listen too)