This Tenor Uke is Primed for Performance
The Godin MultiUke brings you some of the benefits of Godin's MultiAc series of acoustic-electric guitars in the form of a tenor ukulele. You get surprisingly rich acoustic sound thanks to the MultiUke's mahogany body and solid cedar top. And the body is chambered to give you enhanced acoustic volume, while also fighting resonant feedback when you're performing on stage. Custom-voiced RMC electronics and a three-band EQ seal the deal - the Godin MultiUke tenor ukulele is a true performer.
Godin MultiUke Acoustic-electric Tenor Ukulele at a Glance:
- A very versatile ukulele
- Ready to perform with built-in electronics
One look tells you that the Godin MultiUke isn't your typical acoustic-electric ukulele. Here's the scoop: the MultiUke is part of Godin's MultiAc Series, which bridges the gap between acoustic and electric performance. It's not fully hollow like a true acoustic, so it's much less prone to resonant feedback on stage. But because it's made from premium tonewoods and has a specially-chambered body, it's got a rich and vibrant voice even when it's not plugged in.Ready to perform with built-in electronics
The Godin MultiUke packs custom RMC electronics so you can hit the stage with sweet tone. You also get a three-band EQ to fine tune your sound, and an easy-access volume control too. If you're serious about performing with your ukulele, the Godin MultiUke could be a much better solution than trying to add electronics to your favorite acoustic uke.
Godin MultiUke Acoustic-electric Tenor Ukulele Features:
- A versatile tenor ukulele built in the spirit of Godin's MultiAc Series
- Chambered mahogany body has a rich acoustic voice, while resisting resonant feedback on stage
- Solid cedar top enhances tonal clarity and brilliance
- Custom-voiced RMC electronics for great plugged-in tone
- 3-band EQ makes it easy to fine-tune your sound in any live performance setting