For What Ails You!
Image Line's Morphine additive synthesizer gives you the power to create any sound. One of the best ways to re-create the sound of real instruments, additive synthesis isn't the processing-hungry pain it used to be. Create magical highs and mystical lows from scratch, use one of the 340 included sounds to inspire you, or import audio for amazingly accurate resynthesis - with Morphine, you've got four independent voices to work with! All the filters, oscillators, effects, and polyphony you need, all MIDI controllable. Cure your synthesis pain with Image Line's Morphine additive synthesizer.Image Line's Morphine Additive Synthesizer Features:
- Easy on your CPU for fast amplitude, frequency modulation, response, and precise resynthesis
- Controls for filtering and velocity for each of the 4 independent, per-voice generators
- Limitless harmonic breakpoints with amplitude, detune, and pan control for all harmonics
- Choose from 1 to 32 note polyphony
- 4 multipoint (EG) envelopes can be routed to many internal Morphine controls
- Includes built-in chorus, delay, reverb, equalizer, and distortion effects and 340 amazing sounds
- 4 PWM Filters (spectral emulation of comb filtering, unison, or pulse-width)
- Morphing path morphs harmonics in real time, controlled internally or from external modulation sources
- Morphing Square mixes the 4 generator sources with a single convenient interface.
- Standalone, AU, or VST operation for Mac/PC