Real-time Audio Morphing
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Have you ever wanted to morph two sounds together? Sweetwater has a plug-in for that. Zynaptiq MORPH 2 is a real-time structural audio morphing plug-in that lets you take one sound and slowly change its shape into something totally different. During an extended outro, say, a hi-hat, for instance, could become a vocal chant. Cool, right? Or you could morph a zither into an electric guitar. You get the idea - the sky's the limit. MORPH 2 gives you a palette of five excellent morphing algorithms and a super-clean formant shifter, plus an ultra-lush reverb reminiscent of coveted vintage hardware units. Open up a whole new universe of sonic wonderment, with Zynaptiq's MORPH 2.What can you do with MORPH 2?
Are you a sound designer for film or games? A musician, producer, or remix artist? Whatever you do with sound, Zynaptiq MORPH 2 lets you birth new content from existing audio. Forge seamless morphing transitions and new hybrid sounds, physically improbable instruments, out-there robotic and creature voicings, talkbox-like effects, and a universe of other outrageous sounds. Like we said, the sky's the limit. What you can do with Zynaptiq MORPH 2 is limited only by your imagination.Zynaptiq MORPH 2 Features:
- Five unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms
- Includes two new morphing algorithms, Tight and Interweave
- Morphs between two input channels or input and sidechain
- Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option
- High-quality formant shift parameter
- Uses cutting-edge signal-transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility
- Amplitude Sensitivity and Complexity parameters for detailed morphing control
- Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo
- Built-in hall reverb with Damping and seamless parameter control
- Fully real-time for immediate results
- Newly designed GUI with improved ergonomics and a stunning look and feel
Zynaptiq MORPH 2: sound design will never be the same!