A Pocket-sized Analog Groove Synth
Korg brings the power and punch of analog synthesis to a whole new generation with the Monotribe analog groove synth! Monotribe uses Korg Electribe-style eight-step pattern sequencing, allowing you to create and manipulate groove sequences in real time. Building on the all-analog design of Korg's acclaimed Monotron analog synth, Monotribe's three-part analog synth lets you craft custom synth, kick, snare, and hi-hat sounds. Fat analog sounds and intuitive pattern creation are just the start - the resonant filter, ribbon controller, and configurable LFOs take your sound design potential to the next level.
Korg didn't stop at creating a true analog groove synth that sounds huge, they made it portable enough to take with you anywhere! Monotribe will operate up to 14 hours off alkaline batteries, so don't hesitate to use it in your next DJ set. And best of all for the musician on the go, the built-in speaker lets you make music even if you don't have your headphones with you. Even if you already have a groove workstation, the Korg Monotribe gives you a ton of new sound design potential and analog synth and drum sounds you won't find anywhere else.Korg Monotribe Features at a Glance:
- True analog synthesis at an incredible price
- Battery powered with a built-in speaker for true portability
- Three-part synth design lets you craft unique kick, snare, and hi-hat sounds - or anything else you can conjure
- Saw, Triangle, and Square oscillator waveforms give you the starting points for thousands of classic synth sounds
- Combination of eight-step pattern sequencer and the ribbon controller make it easy to perform while your beat plays on