Clear Up Your Bass and Your Stereo Image!
Define your bass with the Nugen Monofilter plug-in processor. One of the great mixing tips Sweetwater's experienced Sales Engineers like to pass on is how summing low frequencies to mono can tighten up your mix and actually make your stereo image clearer. That's because low frequencies aren't perceived as being directional, so leaving them in your stereo field doesn't really do you any good. The Nugen Monofilter plug-in is an extremely simple processor that lets you select a low-frequency cutoff point and gently sum everything below that point to mono. The result is transformative! Whether you're producing music for the club scene, creating film scores, or 2.1 video game sound designs, Nugen Monofilter will help you create stronger mixes every time.Nugen Monofilter Stereo Imaging Utility Plug-in Features:
- An ideal way to clear up your stereo image and tighten your bass
- Sum low frequencies to mono create space in your stereo field
- Variable threshold settings let you define the which frequencies are summed to mono and how steep the curve is
- Perfect for music, musical scores, and sound design
- Compatible with AAX, VST, AU, and RTAS/AS plug-in hosts on Mac and Windows PCs